Wednesday, March 30, 2011

RIP Kelly, Your Boys Are Doing You Proud

Darlene, threw a 10th Birthday Party for Tyree because he told her that his Daddy promise him a 10th Birthday House Party when he turned 10 years old. Of course that was before he passed away last year. I was truly impressed in how the boys were doing since his death. 
 
Darlene asked me to help her with the party not giving me any specific directions.
 
When I arrived on Saturday around 12:00 a.m.  The boys were helping her cook and clean the Collard greens. I decided to video tape  them but I did it with Darlene's phone and then my phone when hers died. So, I will only post what I captured from my phone. I think this is a great example of how resilient kids can be.
 
RIP Kelly, Your Boys Are Doing You  Proud

No comments:

Post a Comment