Saturday, April 9, 2011

Don't Worry About Your Opponent & Intention Is EveryThing By Oprah Winfrey

I watched OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) tonight for the 1st time on FIOS Channel 161. The show was called Master Class. It was about Oprah and how life has it's OWN path no matter how much we try to controlled it.
I thought it was a very inspiring show. She had a lot of great quotes. One of my favorite was when she said "

"Any one pretending to be who they are will never reach their full potential"

If you have not seen this show, I would recommend it to every person. It was mind blowing for me.
I also heard that since she decided to openly support Mr. Obama her rating has dropped. I don't know if that is true or not. But I will say this, after all she has done, we the people need to show her love and tune  into her network and show her the support that she has shown us. I do not mean us personally but us in general.
So Support, support, support

No comments:

Post a Comment