Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wall Street Protesters #occupywallstreet4 Injustice- MoPoDC

As I listened to the media some who seemed to try to make a mockery out of the Wall Street Protesters, the thing that has impressed me the most is how some journalist have sort of joined the movement.
I know a lot of you might not see it that way, but if you think about it, one journalist has started a petition to change the Constitution, another journalist is standing with the people to do free health clinic as well as fighting for the first responders,  another Journalist is shedding light on Modern Day Slavery and almost all journalists are covering the Wall Street Protesters and asking themselves questions that seemed unimaginable.

To me, it’s because deep down inside we all have been there or know someone who has been there.  From losing their homes because of fallen behind on payments to following their American dream of going to college and still can’t find work.  Better yet, some have moved back in with their parents and because of the President's Healthcare bill (Obama's Cares) some are fortunate to stay on their parent’s Insurance.    So who do we blame; Wall Street, Big Businesses or the Government?

Now the media is asking what are these Wall Street Protesters rallying and marching for?  I just named a few different injustice acts that I am sure a lot of you could relate too.  Because, it all goes back to the story CNN is doing on Modern Slave Labor and how their chain works.  As being televised on CNN in parts.

But as I have said from day one &  have scribed on back of my business cards. ”This is bigger than U & Me” and all of us play a part  but a lot of us have not seemed to realized that.

But this Modern Slave Labor Chain (MDSC) is part of why we are in the mess that we are in.
It seems that American companies tend to go overseas for the mere reasons to avoid following health regulation laws and cost.  They know or have some ideas of what and how their employers overseas have to do in order to keep a job.  i.e. JCY HDD Technology, CNN asked to speak to their spokes person about all of the things that their employees were complaining about behind a screen.  Their response is “they could leave the company any time or speak to their HR”.   That is because they feel like we are going to buy their product anyway, when it’s all said and done.  Why?  Because it’s cheaper and most people are hurting to save every little dime they can.

Then on top of that, they pay Congress and some media to keep us slaves to Oppression, slaves to Depression so then we keep a Negative Impression as our way of life, our strife.

Another example, Voting Rights, why does each State have different requirements to vote, like people with felonies do not have the rights to vote or it’s almost an act of God to have them restored. 

Could someone tell me how my mistakes in life should cost me my voice or right to decide?   Why should I have to pay twice for a bad decision I made once.  I have already done my time and I’m struggling to get people to give me a chance to redeem myself with a job, so now that I have changed my ways and my life & I still lose my Rights.  I can go on and on about the different injustices that have been occurring and they have been getting away with it.  


The EPA is needed because of trying to be energy efficient and safe because of the special elements used to make the products, and they could and have harmed us why working in those companies or while in our possession.


Not to include the dumping in rivers, lakes and oceans.  These people would have continued if it was not for groups established by the government and people like Wall Street Protesters.  Our water would be contaminated; drinking supply would really be the next demonizing issue. 

How many people know someone who is fighting or have fought to remove power lines from the neighborhoods or 911 first responders getting sick after risking their lives to save lives and now they have to fight for their medical coverage.

These are things I know we all can relate too.  This should not be the case for U.S. or anyone else in this World.  We are all human beings and we should be treated as such. 

But instead we are driven by greed, jealousy and envy and who is better than whom.  Who is beneath whom, why does someone has to be better or worse.  In achieving that goal, we would do anything to get there.  Like No Child Left Behind, it was so bad we even had bipartisan support J to change it, and schools and teachers have ruined their career trying to make the grade.  Again, who do we blame?

Like a tweet conversation I had when I first joined twitter with a Tea Party/Republican person; regarding the Paul Ryan information that he was reposting on his Blog.  I tweeted “If you Robbed me than do not get mad when I put my foot in your A$$.  Then he  called me all kinds of names.  Am I the unruly one or is he?  Will he keep robbing me, or my kids or this country?  Yes, because they know in the end there are some that are so blinded by loyalty and greed they will stay no matter what price they have to pay.

These Businesses know nothing is never really ever done about these people bad behavior.

My last example, Wall Street & Banks or Financial Institutes Bail-outs from a mistake they made, oh, they claimed it was an error but in reality they knew and they tried to cover it up and we bailed them out because we said that its vital to our economy. 

 Instead of jail time and their rights being revoked to never vote, they had lavish parties  & gave themselves nice bonuses.

People getting laid off after helping their companies reach all kinds of profits that the Rich are just sitting on.  Banks rushed to foreclosed properties and now some of those properties are sitting empty while Americans have to live in shelters or the streets or by any means necessary do what they can to stay out of the streets.  

If bailing out the banks is essentials to our survival, how does kicking me out of my home helps me?  How does raising my fees and most banks joining in so that I’m left with no choice but to pick the Bank with the lowest fee, how does that help  me? 

They could not afford to make some kind of provision to allow people to stay in their homes.  Why not, we helped the banks to continue to exist, why not return the favor? I’m just asking.  What are these Protesters upset about?

The Government wants us to sympathies with their decisions.  But the Government cannot force the Banks to sympathies with hard working American people especially since they are part of the reason we are where we are.

The American people are at the mercy of the companies with the jobs or lack of.  What these Wall Street Protesters stand for, are the things America was founded on.  

How much more before you will march with them or/and stand beside them.  These people care so much that they are willing to sleep outside and most of all, struggle together with little money or means to survive but each other.  


If anyone wants to know why we stand, to combat Inequality and Injustice that has plagued this country and abroad.

Also, Thanks to those that helped by supplying food and water or whatever it is that you do to help those that Stand.- Thank You.-MoPoDC

Stand By Me Please Click Below                              














                                                                                                                    












                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment