Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To Be or Not to Be Truly Free

What is it that I seek, Peace, but instead it seems people are hurting me because they dont agree with Freedom of speech, what we do or don't believe. A God we can't see, & still faith of a mustard seed.
But do we really care, bad and good people everywhere.
But it seems like evil is on the rise, as I continue to ask why,would so many wish my demise
family, friends, all continue to say Good bye. Where is my support or help or should I wait by and
 by for someone to join my side.

Posion in my eyes, see changes have come to support the idea we are one.

Should I say farwell, in case I don't live to tell or break this evil spell or should I believe I'm going crazy and can't tell or explain my belief in God will.

But what hurts the most, to find out family & friends are
 not what I thought it supposed, I think a lot of people have lost their soul, chanting God knows, I guess that's how it goes, in a world were anything flows.
So how do we ever truly know if we are on the right road, or do we just go the way majority rolls or the way the wind blows, or who ever has the biggest bank roll. I suppose.
But thru it all, I still wish the best for us all, that we make it, thru our faults, and a find away to not be bought, even if  at some point in your life you made mistake or became lost, lesson learned it's not your fault, it's the world we live in & what we were not taught.

Please click on link below,


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3uipTO-4A&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Sent from my iPhone
One love 

Maurice aka MoPoDC











No comments:

Post a Comment