Thursday, August 20, 2015

I have Learned Don't Judge Because Thing aren't always What They Seem. MoPoDC4 Peace


I want to share a video with you that I recorded last night at the young lady vigil. Where she was killed by her neighbor's son who was 17 years old. The young lady's 12 year old son tried to stop him and ended up getting shot himself and lost his mother anyway.
My prayers go out him and his grandmother and every other person, Family, friends that are going through this. . I was truly glad I was able to be there to hug such a Courageous young man the Heart it took for him to do that.  I do not have the words to describe it.  I to him sorry for his lost that somehow “God’s is going use turns this into a positive I didn't know how but I believe this is going to happen and that I loved him".
 And If any of you know this young man or his family please show them all the love you can because they/he really needs right now. I saw the neighbors outside in front of his their apartment. They were giving each other hugs and arguing with the police how it's their fault that this happened and the police trying to explain how if they could have done more they would have and how they did not have any control over what went on in front of their house.

I must warn you there is profanity in this video by a young lady who looked like she was no more than 12 to 14 herself. 

If you recognize this young lady voice please do not judge her go show her some Love as well. 

Continue to hug each other talk to each other but try to do it without disrespecting each other because that never helps.

I will post another article about the same thing but in a different way and you can feel free to share your opinion so that we get this out in the forefront.

MoPoDC4 Peace
One

Please click on the video below



No comments:

Post a Comment