Monday, February 28, 2011

Isaiah Basketball Party


                                                            Wow, what a day, I went to my son’s Basketball party tonight.  This is one of the craziest Basketball experiences we have ever encountered. I was total displease with his coach this year. I figured for a traveling team you are supposed to put the best players in positioning and not play politics because it’s hard to win games that way. His coach proved that this year. He also gave a great and sincere speech at the party about how he had too much outside activity that was distracting him from being the coach he knows he could be. That he changed up some things from last year and discovered that it did not work out at the end of the season.  I decided to write poem 4 hours before the event started, that summarizes our experience on the team. I read the poem at the party.  I was going to blast some people for not being equal. But, naaaa! I decided I would keep it on a positive note.  I do not have   Title for it at this point.  My baby momma recorded it.  I may post it once I get the video from her.
I will post the poem once I figure out a Title for it.  More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment