Monday, July 25, 2011

My Niece Jasmine Had a Second Audition with TheVoice in New York Follow Your Road


You know my niece almost not went to her second audition because of love ones worried that if she made it through than she would not go to college as planned.  I think we forget about life as a child growing up wishing we would've, could've and didn't.  When it comes time for our kids to decide on their life choices we tend to let our on doubts and fears effect those near and dear, forgetting no matter what we do, God is in control, so let my niece my go and she went. :)


Me & Isaiah (my son) went to New York to support my niece and we had a nice time.  Met some nice people, no celebrities.  Tasted the New York style pizza and BBQ.  Most of all, I think it was a great experience for my son  and my niece, even though she did not make it to the next round.  Which we should never let these kinds of disappointments get us down. Follow Your Road, Because You Never Know MoPoDC

No comments:

Post a Comment