Monday, May 30, 2011

Washington DC Put It Down This Memorial Weekend 2011


DC Putting it Down This Weekend

From radio station rocking the hottest beat, to the Djs. offering parties at the clubs, entry is free.


To the Christian radio 104. Sunday Gospel Jeff Majors to 96. Whur, on Sundays, Jesus the Star, spreading positive message sending out luv, which I believes all comes from above.
To The Wonderful Parade, so hot, I looked for shade, then Ha!  This young lady starts to faint, DC officer buys her a drink.
As, I’m walking up Constitution, enjoying the view, people of all kinds like me & U.
The Latino lady, screams Thank You, something we should all do.
I thought about what she said, and found self waving my hand, saying thank U women&men. 
As, I watched all the schools put on a wonderful show, and military people-all band together  you know, marched in the Parade, thought, how Cool.
All these people showed up to say, they luv you.  
Then to end my day, can’t find my way, back to my truck, now that sucks.
Call a friend, who came, and drove me around until this
 Awesome female officer gave me a hand, she went searching for my ride, like it was planned, I said thank you officer woman. (She didn’t want to give her name) Laughing at me like I'm insane lol  Just the same, 
DC took it to the brain.
Thank You for Shining through, I appreciate you and What you do.
Solute To You

No comments:

Post a Comment