Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thank U As I Stand In Disbelief When I see the Things Happening For Me. MoPoDC

I would like to send a shout-out/ Thank you to Twitter for giving us the capability that allows us to communicate like we do on the same channel from different backgrounds for Freeeeeee.
I was also I like to thank Google for their ingenuous ways in development of the social media content that allows me to communicate with various groups of people in their language.  I can’t forget Face book, which has been great with accepting my posting.
Thank You NBA & Saturday Night Live, not that they neeeeed one, but I will say thanks to them as well.

If I missed anyone, please forgive me, for I am still trying to adapt to everything & so is my brain. I stand in disbelief when I see the things happening for me.
So, it’s not that I don’t noticed or take stock in what you do, it just me trying to understand you.

On another note, what a game, as we were watching the game I asked my friends how many games do you think they will play before the series will be over?  One friend said 5 games another friend said 7 games.
What’s your opinion?  Who do you think will win the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment