Saturday, May 21, 2011

Snoop Dog

I grew up listening to Snoop Dog.  I digged how long he has been in the game and excelled like he has and remaining the same true to his name.

I have been struggling about RTng some of his stuff.  Is that crazy or what? 

Partially because I didn't want to send the wrong message, but he is a poet and he has a message that his fan base wants to hear.  So, people that dig Snoop have an idea of what his content is when they open it; the same goes for other Twitters. 

Also, I don't care for up front in your face profanity or the nigga  word for/from any one. 

What you have as your content is on you .Your fans/followers expected or know this about you.  It's your brand that you are establishing

Thanks for all the followers, and I am only trying to stay true to my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment