Sunday, June 19, 2011

Amazing –Weekend with Amazing People MoPoDC #Obama2012 Yes We Can


What’s up Fam,
Yea, I said Fam, because you guys showed me so much love this weekend.


All of the DJs as usual put it down.  But I have to single out Adele Rolling In The Deep  making #1 on Hot 99.5 chart.  Which I think is great because I really like her and her voice.  Also, and the music selection they played has truly been on point, I heard you rocking that lil Wayne (How To Love).  I have to give a shout out to Nick Cannon for a great interview with Mrs Shakur.  To comment on a question you asked, another positive that came from 2pac death is my survival.


I also went to the farmer markets in Purceville V.A.  this weekend to do Voter Registration.  I was pleasantly surprise because, of course I was for warned that these guys could be really rowdy and I am not saying they can’t be, but I thought they were the nicest people.  I enjoyed meeting this beautiful young lady from Gallaudet University, and eating tacos from the Local Fare where Mr. James A. Rivera was behind the hot grill cooking away.  The food was great, and I definitely recommend checking him out the next time you are in the area.  Apologize for not remembering your name, but thank you to the young lady that was running the Farmer’s event, she seemed really nice.
I know, I’m missing someone or something, and I apologize to those I accidently left out.  Ok, how many of you know about the Hylton Performing Arts Center?  Let me tell you, that place is Wow!!  And the performance from the kids & adults was Wow!!  I thought I was at some celebrity event that place looked that nice and those kids performed that well.  Great job all around.  Keep up the great the work.  Also I would like to send my special shout outs to Mr. Chu for thinking of all the teachers, Christina Lindennmuth the Hip-hop teacher for putting up with my niece Jasmine.lolJ, Mrs. Bobbi Jones for inspiring Mrs. Boyle to take a chance with Woodbridge “The fastest growing city” J
Mrs. Boyle, - Wow!  Those kids danced with their Hearts and it was so refreshing to see and the different themes were just ingenious.  What a wonderful way to celebrate 30 years of service, teaching and helping to inspire our youth.  I also love your challenge about Woodbridge being the fastest growing city and how they plan to win the Race for change, let me tell you they have a really great start as long as they have your heart. Happy 30thAnniversity Dance ETC. School of the Arts


My apology  to Great American Buffet in Manassas VA, thank you for the great food and nice atmosphere me & my family really noticed a difference like my sister said it was like you cooked it with whole lot of love.  But of course, I'm from the south and 
we say you really put your foot in it,:).  Great Job and Thank U. 
MoPoDC

No comments:

Post a Comment