Monday, June 6, 2011

How Much Money Will Be Enough For You To Finally Stand Up?

I spent some time going around to different events this weekend. I went to the Herndon festival, which they hold every year.  I went to meet my son and while I was there
All types of people where hanging out and drinking and parting and no fights. In fact I over heard this one guy tell his boys who seemed to be in their teens, to go have fun stop standing around looking hard.
Then when I was driving home I saw my community holding a Health Dog clinic and the same thing everyone from all types of back ground having fun listening to some young kids in a band play.
In fact everywhere I go I tend to see this kind of environment, Kings Dominion, Disney World, Water Parks and etc.
 Which got me thinking, the problems are not the people who are willing to put aside their differences and try to enjoy life while feeling equal.
Instead it seems to be the Government, Big businesses, Ministers, and Church goers. 
In order to get rid of this Hate and Discrimination, it’s has to truly start at the top.
It’s sad because We The People want this so bad, but it seems like we don’t know where to start or who to turn to for help.
When I go out and talk to people they  feel discourage about our future because they believe that the Government really don’t care.  Now, I am new to this political arena and President Obama has restored my faith in the possibilities.   But how can he succeed if something as a NBA games appear corrupted or Twitter blatantly turning my tweets off for whatever reason.  Corruption in something like this is crazy, especially when you have a group of kids that came into the league with dreams to succeed and it’s like these people tell you  to go alone with this mind game and if you don’t like it get out the league.  The problem with this is that league is losing out because people are bored with the games they weather watch a college game then to watch NBA players, so now the NBA players are only playing for money, losing the love for the game and getting discourage. This becomes a vicious cycle in life.
Now compound that with our leaders that were established to Govern the people like Judges, Polices Officers, Congressperson and Mayors, Senators and so forth.
I bet when they decided to go into this position they were excited about the possibilities and somewhere along the way they were beaten down so much that they too gave into the pressure forgetting why they initially decided to serve.
Serve, isn't  that what are our leaders are supposed to do?  But it seems like they have become more takers then givers.  Serving in those positions were supposed to be an Honor.  Where is the Honor when you know deep in your heart that you are letting your people down and by people I mean American people.
As, I grew up and I saw how this selfish behavior has  hurt us and I think we see it to but instead we continue to Play politics instead of fulfilling our dreams and aspirations. 
I want to ask you all a questions, what happen to caring about your legacy.  You know, what will they say when your kids or grandkids hear about your service.
 This is not a shot at any group, but this was the best example that I could come up with.
We have had men that held the highest position that any person could hold and yet, they can’t even feel proud of having that job.
In fact, a sanitation worker might feel a since of pride more so then those in these high positions.
You people have taken something Great and turned into a game of shame to see who rise above the insane.
That is why America is in the shape that it is in today.

We have been trailing behind other countries for so long and yet nothing has changed.  You go about your day like no care in the world. How much money will be enough for you to finally stand up?
You asked for the power to make a difference and God granted it to you and what do you do with it.
It’s time to reflect look at where we are as a Nation & what do you see, ask your self what picture does History paint of you.
The only division is between people with Power and Money. 
Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment