Saturday, June 11, 2011

Graduating With Dignity

Dignity  
I attended my cousin Eric’s graduation and a Principle from one of the high schools stated that you couldn’t cheer  or scream or use noise maker and to show dignity by just applauding  not taking pictures while the kids are getting their certificate.  They even had security there as if the President was walking across the stage.
Now my little niece is graduating and the flyer that they gave her said no noise makers or anything.   What I don’t understand is how these people could be so dignified that they don’t recognize what a major accomplishment the kids have made.  This to me warrants screaming shouting and whatever else. I think when my son or other little kids see how much  Love the grads are getting for their accomplishments then they too would be inspired to walk across that stage.  Let’s not be so dignified that when people scream celebrate and cry that we forget why.
Congrats to all graduating class

No comments:

Post a Comment