Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Congrats- Kevin & Centreville High School Class Of 2011 #Obama2012

What an interesting week so far.  My God daughter is not going to the Peace Corp, for now.   I had a great time with my son’s Baseball team the Indians and eating at Joe’s Pizza in Sterling shopping center.  The food was great and the servers seemed nice.  I see why so many leagues go there to celebrate.

I attended a young friend of mine; Kevin Carter McGee graduation today.  He graduated from Centerville High School Class of 2011.  I would like to send a special shout out to the Honored Recognized with a High GPA and a great attitude.  Especially the ones dancing across the stage and jumping in excitement. I hope you really cherish this moment and grow up to create or inspire your moments.  Just know we are watching what you do and how you represent you. 
I'm also was very pleased with the love the audience showed the students.  Each group had their own unique way of cheeringJ.  The awesome Band used their instruments some just screamed out their kids, friends, and love ones name.   Either way, it was great to see the love.  Even a coach so choked up that he was honored to be asked to speak.  Now, that’s great when kid’s graduation does that to a person.  The love you showed our President Obama was truly great and an unusual acted, which seems like a great sign for Change.  I thought is was interesting how in covering the history as it pertains to you and your picture painted, it seemed bleak at best.  Now, the picture that is being painted is Hope, Change, and witnessing things are not the same.

In fact I heard them shout-out Adele Name, for her #1 hit. Which was one of the coolest things to hear schools are pay attention to your name?  Shout out to Adele again, for making it in and for believing Yes We Can.

Can you see the light, through your plight?  I called it Might.  We all can be right.  I am just glad that more and more people are not looking sad about our future about their dreams.   There is Hope that we will have a football team and the owners are not mean.  lol
If you can’t figure it out, then let me sit down with you and let’s see what we could bring about.  Also, I have been hearing concern about possible strikes with the Unions.  Listen, I have played a role on all side and I know how hard it is on each and every one of you.  Yes, I am talking to the ones that are going on strike as well.  Something’s need to change.  I believe we can make this work, if we stop being a jerk, causing businesses, & people to hurt.  Find a resolution that creates a better solution- MoPoDC
 There is a ray of sunshine that has sparked our minds living like one of kind all enjoying our time.  No, that’s mine or anything of the kind.  Already at awe about what we see, letta long that it could be me.  MoPoDC
Thank, You, Thank You, Thank You,

No comments:

Post a Comment