Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank You For The Change


As I traveled throughout the DMV, I see a lot changes in our Peps. Like 99.5 The Kane Show was talking about Love on the Radio and that’s something that they didn't normally do, So Mr. President, I say thank U.   As I go into the grocery stores like, Blooms or Safeway in Sterling and Shoppers in Dumfries, I see much more than just someone standing at the door. Or on the Today’s show adding a new Host, welcome Natalie Morales' you have put on a great show.   I can't forget all of the DJs, from around the way that  makes it a special day, Natasha Bedingfield on Regis and Kelly sing about love and peace and enjoying being who you are weightless & Wendy Williams the star, sending shout outs & having her parents about.

Thank U all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment