Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red Robin- Happy 18th Birthday Jasmine Bryant Wishing U All The Love From Above & Your Uncle MoPoDC

We went to Red Robin in Woodbridge tonight for my niece’s eighteen birthday & I wanted to send a few shout outs to Mark, Chris and Ryan, at Red Robin, thank you for a wonderful time.  We really enjoyed dining there and the nice open sports like atmosphere.  
As we sat watching the high lights on ESPN & Sport Center, I was surprise when a little kid about my son age said yea, he was rooting for the Mavs, and I asked him why, he said because of Dirk, I said so you like Dirk too and he was like yeaaaa and then everyone around the room started talking about how much they like Dirk and why.
Of course when Leborn’s name came up they were disappointed in his last game with his low scoring and how they felt he was chilling and had become nothing more than a facilitator. But I agree with Jalon Rose, I think Lebron will emerge from this and surprise us all.  
Now back to my niece birthday party lol,her wish was for people to come out and celebrate the Big 18 birthday regardless if you were hungry or not.  She just wanted to see all the wonderful faces of people that love her.  I am so thankful, that I had the opportunity to be there with my son and hang out aftward with family and friends, because too many time we become so busy with life and strife that we miss out on the thing that means the most and by the time we realize, it those love ones have become a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment